Eastern Canada Explorer
Arrive at Toronto Lester B. Peterson International Airport. Pick up your rental car and transfer to your hotel.
You have the whole day to enjoy Toronto known for its cosmopolitan flair, beautiful Harborfront and of course the CN Tower.
Toronto - Ottawa / driving distance: 280 mi / 450 km
This morning, journey along Lake Ontario before heading inland to Canada’s capital city of Ottawa. The colorful Changing of the Guard Ceremony in front of the Parliament building is a highlight to not be missed.
Ottawa - Québec / driving distance: 280 mi / 450 km
Travel along the St. Lawrence River to the very European city of Québec. Make sure to try some of the exquisite French cuisine for dinner.
Today is yours to explore what lies behind the impressive walls that ring Québec City. The best way to see the numerous historic buildings and experience the city’s unique French culture is by walking through the enchanting cobbled streets and narrow laneways.
Québec - Montréal / driving distance: 158 mi / 255 km
Today’s scenic drive brings you to Montréal, the world’s second largest French-speaking city - exceeded only by Paris. Explore the many sights of this city-including Ile St. Helene and the Basilica of Notre Dame, one of the largest neo-gothic cathedrals in North America. Relax in one of the many cafes in the French Quarter.
Montréal - Thousand Islands - Kingston / driving distance: 180 mi / 290 km
Today, travel along to Kingston. Ontario’s oldest city and once the capital of early Canada, is now a UNESCO World Heritage Destination for its’ remarkable and well preserved 19th century defense fortifications. Make sure to arrive early enough to enjoy an afternoon or evening cruise through the 1000 Islands.
Kingston - Niagara Falls / driving distance: 242 mi / 390 km
The highlight of the day is the magnificent Niagara Falls. Take a boat ride under the Falls, fly over it in a helicopter, or dine above in a rotating restaurant. Not to be missed as well is the charming historic village of Niagara-on-the-Lake proudly displaying its 19th century heritage.
Drive the short distance back to Toronto for your return flight home.
Prices, Dates, Hotels & Conditions
CHANGE CURRENCY€ £ $ A$ ¥ C$
The final price you will pay for this tour is that displayed in CAD. Prices converted in other
currencies are for guidance purposes only and are approximate.
|DAILY DEPARTURES||PRICE FROM|
|April, May, June, July, August, September, October||654|
|1-2||Toronto||Bond Place Hotel Downtown Toronto|
|3||Ottawa||Travelodge Ottawa West|
|4-5||Québec||TRYP by Wyndham Quebec Hotel Pur|
|6||Montréal||Hotel Travelodge Montreal Centre|
|8||Niagara Falls||Best Western Cairn Croft|
- Adventure awaits at Toronto’s CN Tower, Canada’s most recognizable and celebrated icon
- Stand on the lawn of Ottawa’s Parliament Hill to view the daily Changing the Guard ceremony
- Dive into a river of discovery as you follow the historic St. Lawrence
- Stroll Quebec City’s cobblestone streets while watching artisans busy at work
- Discover Montreal, the world’s second-largest French-speaking city after Paris
- See the Gothic revival Notre-Dame Basilica, renowned for its dazzling interior
- Explore Kingston, a world heritage destination that dazzles with 19th century architecture
- Cruise the water wonderland that is the 1000 Islands
- Feel the thundering roar and tremendous power of Niagara Falls’ waters
Admission fees not included