Grand Texas Trails
Arrive in Dallas and transfer independently to your hotel. Your evening is at leisure.
Explore a touch of urban cowboy and sophisticated elegance in Dallas, Texas! Relax in charming neighbourhoods and boutiques or pace yourself with the hottest fashion and culinary trends in the United States such as Neiman Marcus or Stephan Pyles. After incredible shopping, visit the world famous Southfork Ranch, The Sixth Floor Museum, the critically acclaimed Nasher Sculpture Center or the legendary Dallas Cowboys. Submerse yourself in Victory Park for nonstop action and a city view that will leave you breathless.
Dallas – Austin / driving distance: 197 mi / 317 km
Say goodbye to Dallas and head out for two nights in musical Austin. Austin is a modern metropolis with an atmosphere and rhythm all its own. Austin is known as the gateway to the Texas Hill Country, the capital of Texas, and site of The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, the pride of Texas. Austin is a arts and cultural center, a recreational treasure and technological Mecca. There are great venues to choose from this evening. You can discover everything from Barbecue to Tex-Mex to award winning cuisine from local establishments. The city is also known for its nightlife. Come discover why Austin is known as the “Live Music Capital of the World” with 200 music venues, hotels, restaurants and attractions all within walking distance located in the downtown area.
Austin – Houston / driving distance: 165 mi /265 km
Experience the best of Texas’ largest city. Begin with the Museum of Natural Science in the Houston Museum District and experience the world’s finest collection of gems and minerals, dinosaur fossils and more. Walk to the nearby Museum of Fine Arts to view classics by Rembrandt and Picasso or modern masterpieces. Traveling with kids? Stop by the most visited Children’s Museum in the USA, or the entertainingly educational Health Museum and award winning Houston Zoo.
Houston – San Antonio / driving distance: 196 mi /315 km
We invite you to a city unlike any other-San Antonio-a land of epic battles, flowing rivers and a flourishing culture. From the stones of the Alamo and the meandering paths of the River Walk to Sea World San Antonio and Six Flags Fiesta Texas, San Antonio takes you on a journey through a land as grand as its reputation. Explore the rolling terrain of San Antonio’s Hill Country. A lush oasis offering resorts with top notch golf courses, spas and water parks.
San Antonio – Fort Worth / driving distance: 265 mi /426 km
Welcome to Fort Worth, Texas! In the “City of Cowboys and Culture,” America’s Western heritage is showcased everywhere you go – downtown’s Sundance Square, the famed Cultural District and especially the 15-block Stockyards National Historic District. Here you’ll see real cowboys in the world’s only daily Longhorn cattle drive, shop for Western gear, dine on cowboy cuisine, and watch bull riding at the weekly Championship Rodeo. Highlights include the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame, Stockyards Museum and Billy Bob’s Texas, the “world’s largest honky-tonk.” Also visit the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame and the Amon Carter Museum celebrating American art.
Fort Worth – Dallas Departure
Your tour ends upon check-out of your hotel. We hope you enjoyed getting to know Texas along the Grand Texas Trail.
Prices, Dates, Hotels & Conditions
CHANGE CURRENCY€ £ $ A$ ¥ C$
The final price you will pay for this tour is that displayed in USD. Prices converted in other
currencies are for guidance purposes only and are approximate.
|DAILY DEPARTURES||PRICE FROM
|January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December||654||938|
|01-02||Dallas||Best Western Dallas Hotel||Omni Dallas Hotel|
|03||Austin||Red Roof Inn Austin South||Radisson Hotel & Suites Downtown|
|04-05||Houston||Crowne Plaza Suites Houston Southwest||Omni Houston Hotel|
|06||San Antonio||El Tropicano Riverwalk||Marriott River Center|
|07-08||Dallas/Fort Worth||Best Western Dallas Hotel||Wildcatter Ranch & Resort|
- Live large and think big in Dallas, a city built on big dreams
- Explore one of Dallas’ entertainment districts offering a mixture of arts, shopping and dining
- Visit Austin, Texas’s capital city and the “Live Music Capital of the World”
- Catch a live performance at one of Austin’s nearly 200 music venues
- Visit Texas’ largest city and the fourth largest in the nation, Houston
- Spend a day exploring Houston’s tree-lined, culture-filled Museum District
- Stroll along the quaint pathways of San Antonio’s River Walk, an urban sanctuary
- Remember the Alamo, a symbol of courage and sacrifice for the cause of liberty
- Celebrate authentic Western heritage in Fort Worth
- See true Texas cowboys and cattle in Fort Worth’s Stockyards National Historic District
- Shop for authentic cowboy boots at Stockyard Station
- End your Texas journey with a 2-Night guest ranch stay. Live like a cowboy and experience a working Texas ranch. Participate in the many activities available including horseback riding, fishing, and hiking or just relaxing on the big porch.
Admission fees not included