New York – It’s a Wonderful Town
Rich in culture, fashion and musical history — New York is a city that sets trends for the rest of the world to follow! This vibrant city is buzzing with excitement day and night, offering and abundance of theaters and shows, a fine collection of world-class museums as well as great dining and shopping. Enjoy a horse drawn carriage ride through Central Park, offering 840 acres of lawns and recreational facilities, or perhaps savor the ethereal gospel music of the Baptist church in Harlem. The fantastic skyline of Manhattan will take your breath away as will the glitter of Broadway and Times Square’s dazzling lights.
Prices, Dates, Hotels & Conditions
CHANGE CURRENCY€ £ $ A$ ¥ C$
The final price you will pay for this tour is that displayed in USD. Prices converted in other
currencies are for guidance purposes only and are approximate.
|DAILY DEPARTURES||PRICE FROM
(HOLIDAY INN MANHATTAN)
|from January 01,
to August 31
|from September 01,
to December 31
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Hotel accommodation in New York
- State and local taxes
- New York Double Decker Tour: See the glittering Big Apple by day and night with this fully narrated hop on-hop off tour. Your tour will take you to the dazzle of Times Square, Chrysler Building, Fifth Avenue with the Empire State Building, Chinatown, SoHo and Greenwich Village. Tour tickets valid for 48 hours and includes escorted night tour. Narration available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese. Transfers from/to hotel are not included.
- New York Skyride and Empire State Building Admission: Located on the second floor of the Empire State Building, Skyride is a fun filled combination of movie motion and sights rolled into New York’s only aerial virtual tour simulator.
- Circle Line 3 Hour Cruise: Enjoy a relaxed and refreshing 3-hour cruise as you discover the secrets of the city. You’ll circumnavigate Manhattan Island and see 2 rivers, 7 major bridges, 5 boroughs, over 25 world renowned landmarks and, of course, a magnificent close-up of the Statue of Liberty. Pier 83 at 42th Street on the Hudson River.
- Admission to Madame Tussauds: Enjoy a unique chance to rub shoulders with some of the planet’s most famous stars, athletes and legends.
Costs do not include porterage or items of a personal nature.
Transfers from/to hotel are not included.