Washington D.C. – Our Nation's Capital
The Nation’s Capital is one of the most exciting places for people to visit. From the powerful vision of the White House, to the hallowed halls of the U.S. Capitol, Washington, D.C. is American history in the making. For the greatest array of sites start downtown where museums, theatres and galleries share the streets with hot restaurants, lounges and a little place called the White House. Be sure to check out the Spy Museum and the Newseum while downtown as well. Other exciting neighborhoods to check out during your stay are Capitol Hill, where you can find the Library of Congress and Foggy Bottom, home to the infamous Watergate complex and the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. For beautiful architecture and cobblestone streets, venture over to Georgetown where you will find the University of the same name.
Prices, Dates, Hotels & Conditions
CHANGE CURRENCY€ £ $ A$ ¥ C$
The final price you will pay for this tour is that displayed in USD. Prices converted in other
currencies are for guidance purposes only and are approximate.
|DAILY DEPARTURES||PRICE FROM
(CAPITOL SKYLINE HOTEL)
(HOLIDAY INN GEORGETOWN HOTEL)
(OMNI SHOREHAM HOTEL)
|from January 01,
to December 31
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Hotel accommodation in Washington D.C.
- State and local taxes
- Washington D.C. City Tour - Make your time in DC easy, convenient and fun with fully narrated tours that provide entertainment and fascinating facts about the city as well as convenient stops where you may hop on and off. Board the trolley and visit the United States Capitol Building, the Supreme Court and several of the Smithsonian Museums. See for yourself why so many people are in awe of the Lincoln Memorial and learn the touching stories behind the Vietnam Veterans and World War II Memorials. Take your time to stroll through the Museum of American History and learn more about Ford’s Theatre and that fateful night when Abraham Lincoln was assassinated.
- Admission to the International Spy Museum and the Newseum
- Full Day Bike Rental (seasonal)
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Washington D.C.
Costs do not include porterage or items of a personal nature.
Transfers from/to hotel are not included.